ALL pitchers and infielders must use an approved infielder face mask for all levels U9 and above.
Learn To Play players must have their own approved helmet with a face mask.
Indoor Practices- Athletes will need
1. Batting helmet with a metal mask
2. Softball glove - it is worthwhile spending money on a leather glove that the athlete can grow into
3. Pair of indoor running shoes - some practices are in a school gym
4. Bat if the athlete has one, if you don't the association will supply some for the team
5. Water bottle
6. T-shirt and sweat pants or ball pants that can be used for sliding practice
7. Enthusiasm to learn and have fun!
Regular Season - Athletes will need
1. Softball helmet with a metal mask for protection
2. Infielder mask - Recommend not to buy the plastic one
3. Black softball/baseball pants, a belt- softball belt is approx. $6- red is recommended
4. Glove - it is worthwhile spending money on a leather glove that the athlete can grow into
5. Rubber cleated shoes, if not a pair of running shoes (No Metal Cleats)
6. Optional: Bat if the athlete has one, if you don't the association will supply some for the team
7. Water bottle
8. Protective Jyl (female athletic protector)
9. Weather appropriate clothing jacket/sweater/toque/mitts
10. Enthusiasm to learn and have fun!